Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, May 20, 2005,
yayyyy!
Okaes. I failed my lit paper. yeahs. Got 21/30 for english essay. 70/100 for chinese. yar. I`m only satisfied with my chinese result laa. Budden the english result`s not out yet.Miss Loh has confirmed that we will haf a change english teacher next term. oh man...=( I want miss loh back!!!Alright..enough of unhappy thingies!!!!!!!!!Todae was the chinese singing competition!!! Jerlyn and i were being worrywarts. Hahahaa. Kept worrying bout silly things. In the end, evrything turned out fine, and...WE WON THE THIRD PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayyys. As expected, daisy`s sista got the first place laa..lols she`s such a goood singer. But nvm,we still managed to clinch the third place awayyyy. muahahahaaa. =xAnyway, we took a group photo of the winners and it will appear on the net. arghhs. And..Winners will be singin in front of the whole, entire school during the 'mother tongue week'...ahhhh. I already got the jellied legs todae, so how am i gonna sing in front of the whole school?! Nvm. We can do it!!! Like wad ellise will sae..gambatte neh! hahaas. ellise, i stole one more thing from you. hehex. =xyeahhs. so i`ve juz reached home, feeling soo tired but still decided to hug the comp. So here i am!! haha. No one`s at home now..and i`m so damn hungry laa. Juz gobbled up a piece of cakeyyy. Mummiee`s coming back soon. I want food!! -stomach gurgles-'Be Yourself' dae is approachinggg. This is so cool. Finally we get to enjoy a dae without being smurfs. Why is our uniform so smurfy? =/Lalalalaas.Dang ni de yan jing mi zhe xiaoDang ni he ke le dang ni chaoWo xiang dui ni haoNi cong lai bu zhi daoXiang ni, xiang niYe neng cheng wei shi hao~-singing rocks--smiling stones--laughing pebbles-Great. I cant get into msn. help!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |